I Need An Army of Glitterati Pattern Testers.
It’s about damn time I got around to getting some pattern testers up in here, y’all! I’ve got several patterns in the works, and I would love if you could help me get them ready for the masses. I mean, seriously, I can’t do everything around here; I do need a moment to drink my martinis in peace! (Hmm, maybe if I didn’t drink so many I wouldn’t need pattern testers to fix my mistakes to begin with … ummm, naaaah!)
Okay, so here are the rules of engagement!
- I’ll send you a near final draft of a pattern I’m working on in PDF format. This might be for a block, a larger quilt, or architectural plans for my Malibu Barbie Beach House.
- You scream with excitement!
- As you make the pattern write down every mistake, uncertainty, or any other sensible piece of feedback and send it all to me. I’m a tough diva, I can take it!
- You finish this most sparklelicious project within the time allotted.
- This is the part that’s like L.A. Confidential: You need to keep it classy, sassy, and keep your sharing a bit flashy! You can show a lil’ leg, but please no full reveals of what you’re pattern testing for me.
- But you can flash all your bits to me, so please send me a picture that I can share with the rest of the Glitterati on the blog!
- During the full reveal, I’ll make sure you get a finalised copy of the pattern.
- Finally, do remember that this is my pattern, not yours, so please don’t share it in any way, shape or form. Snap!
- Fabulous? Yes? We’re fabulous? Yes! Fabulous, indeed!!!
But don’t worry, I’ll always email the appropriate respondents first to see if you are available and interested in what I have to offer. You can always decline, and I’ll get you on the next round, no pressure over cappuccino. If you are interested, then we just make sweet pattern testing love together! If this sounds like something you’re down with, then I need to get some diva details from you! Please fill out this Glitterati Pattern Testers questionnaire so I can contact you when the time is right with the right patterns for your testing expertise.
Thank you for your support, and for wearing those divine shoes!