I Got D! Stracted

Like all good quilters, I got D! Stracted by other shiny, new things. You know how it is, you look away for one hot minute, and all of a sudden you’ve started thirty-seven other projects. Tell. Me. About. It. First, the good news is that I finished my Radiant Orchid Pantone Quilt Challenge project, and I’ll debut it this Friday. The other good news is that I reignited this pixelated project last night, and all cylinders are firing. Oh, you thought there would be bad news? Not in this house!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
I wish I may, I wish I might.

1. Anne says:

!! It's looking D!vine! Look at all those perfect seam alignments, too. This is going to be gorgeous when it's done!

2. Shine on!!! The pixelation is lookin great:)

3. *Cornelia* says:

Every week wednesday I was thinking about this quilt when I popped over to your blog, so Im really happy you show something more of it, how much is left?

4. visiting from WIP Wednesday. Love the pixels, looks awesome. I always get distracted!!

5. Salley says:

Ahmahzing Purrfect piecing.

6. Vera says:

I'm also distracted. I might need one of those pixelated quilts, lol.

7. Jo says:

Love all the blues

8. I love these gorgeous bright colours – looking good!

9. Kristy says:

Pixels are my fav'….I'm definitely loving the colors in yours, that collection is so grand.

10. This is amazing! I am looking forward to the finish and to your orchid challenge!

11. Cheryl says:

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished top!

12. pretty pretty pixels!

13. Ruth says:

Loving the starry night feel of this one. I too get distracted a lot – am like a butterfly flitting from project to project at the moment – quite a ways off from a finish just yet. Looking forward to seeing your Radiant Orchid on friday!

14. Deb says:

Simply marvelous!

15. Renee says:

Ooooh, I like where this is going! Do look forward to seeing your radiant orchid piece!

16. Books_Bound says:

Pretty pixels! When I was sewing mine, I loved seeing the big picture slowly emerge. My design wall is right next to my bedroom door, so every night before I went to bed, I saw more and more of Ron Swanson's face taking shape, and it always made me smile!

17. Anita C says:

I've been wondering what was up with that lovely….

18. This is looking lovely, but I swear, I would kill myself if I had to piece this. You must have some patience. thriftstorecrafter@yahoo.com

19. Anna says:

Love that teaser. Can't wait to see your Pantone Challenge. And TELL ME ABOUT IT! I get D! Stracted like whoa! 37 new projects sounds just about right.

20. No bad news in the house…love that!!! Love the pixels….

Good to see you're back on the D again. You know, good because I'm not having to sew millions of wee squares together ;o)

22. I love the 'D'arling clue 🙂

23. How big are those squares? I want to try a pixelated quilt but it looks like a lot of work. No wonder you were distracted!

I've been wondering how this was progressing. Lovely to see it make a re-appaearance and looking forward to seeing more.

25. Oh, I love that constellation fabric. This is looking good! I'll look for your Pantone Challenge quilt. Almost done with my entry.