Sunday Stash #46 – Magic Suitcase V2.0 Part 04 – Noteworthy

After hitting you over the head with fabrics the past few weeks, I thought I’d ease us back into the Magic Suitcase V2.0 with only one fabric line. These are six prints from Moda’s Noteworthy. It’s still widely available and is perfect for baby quilts, journal covers, or that sweet sixteen gift. It’s unusually delicate for my bright and bold sensibilities, but you can’t help who / what you love! (#marriageequality)

Linking up with Fiona at Finding Fifth Michelle at Factotum of Arts for this week’s Sunday Stash-a-thon!

You should do the same.
Diggin’ these photos.

1. wipgirl says:

I love the bird print in that line (and I'm kind of fond of the paisley, I don't know why, but I almost always love paisleys).

2. Vera says:

This photo shoot experiment doesn't do justice to these pretties. You better give us those pretty macro close ups, wink.

3. L E Antwis says:

Yep…the paisley fabric is kinda sweet. L

I picked up some of the doodled notepad print a wee while ago because it leapt into my arms, unexpectedly. No idea what to do with it mind…

5. charlotte says:

Love this line. I bought a fat quarter bundle and not a bum print in the lot. So many I wish I had more of.

6. I love the print with the birds sitting on the lines. Reminds me of the birds in Dumbo (the movie). Also I have to say loving that dark gray wall….I have not seen that in your photos before…definitely a great background. Thanks for linking up.

7. Sheryl says:

Can I just come live in your stash? You've got all the best fabrics. I'm hoarding the bird print from this line for a quilt for my very own bed, one day.

8. Mara says:

Very nice, love how you photographed them on the gray wall.

9. Nicole says:

So cute how you have the fabric taped up with washi tape…I might have to try that one soon ūüôā I always get distracted by Mr. Sparkle Says on the right side…..oh myyy you guys are hilarious. "Can't you just glue the charm squares to the backing fabric.." hahaha