Taps Impatient, But Fabulous Louboutin Heel

Are you freakin’ kidding me, Bloglovin’? You’re destroying my dignity right now. You insist I do this again? Really?! (Readers, I promise this is not my fault!)
::: taps impatient, but fabulous Louboutin heel :::
Well, since you’re here anyway, you might as well see the latest bee block I’m working on. It’s from the Sometimes Crafter and called the Patchwork Square in a Square block. I heart 2.5″ squares, but do not even get me started on scrap vomit. If I wanted vomit in my quilt I would at least indulge in lots of champagne first! I tried to keep the saturation levels and tones for the pieces the same, and I am eager to see how it sews up.

1. Susan Owenby says:

Nothing makes me happier than a red bottomed pair of heels. I will be heartbroken when they dont make them that way anymore!

2. Bethany says:

So you know, when I went to follow you on bloglovin' I simply copied your url and pasted into bloglovin' "add" blogs to follow you with bloglovin'. Easy Peasy

3. Vera says:

I don't know what problem you got with it. I found you there and I follow, no problem. You just wanted to show those heels right?

4. Cari says:

Yeah I find Bloglovin's requirement to stick that bit of code in your post REALLY spammy and unprofessional. What I didn't realize at first is that the only benefit to doing that is that Bloglovin' then updates the image that goes with your blog to be a more recent screenshot. As for any other RSS reader, there's no need to "register" yourself so that people can find you. Anyhoo… I like the mix of fabrics you chose!

5. Adrienne says:

Can I just say that I am glad I found you! Funneeee!

6. jeifner says:

Thanks for the sparkly heels shot, always a great addition to the day.