10 Quilty Little Secrets
1. I love the entire quilt process, but the sewing part is at the bottom of that love.
2. I don’t like animals. On my quilt. Helping with my quilt. In the fabric of my quilt. Unicorns are not an animal, and are therefore exempt.
3. I haven’t purchased any Cotton + Steel yet, and I probably won’t.
4. I don’t wash any of my fabrics until the quilt is finished and then they all get a bath together! Sometimes, not even then.
5. I want to take on a blog sponsor(s), but I’m afraid of what my readers will think.
6. Batiks are always welcome in my house. I think people who write them off completely are close-minded and have bigger quilty issues.
7. I like the idea of quilt police. I bet they’d be smokin’ hot and have big … um … seam rippers.
8. I’ll proudly use my gender to open quilty doors of opportunity. However, I expect my talent alone to keep the doors flung wide open.
9. I really enjoy trimming HSTs. Over, and over, and over again.
10. Mini quilts. Meh.