Here are some really random Thursday thinkings:
1. How do you feel about exposed zippers on cushions? Mr. Sparkles was all: “It’ll scratch the leather couch!” (even though it has a plastic zipper!) I’m leaning more towards the “make it a feature” camp.
2. Speaking of features, I had the pleasure of speaking to Deanna McCool from Sew McCool last week for an article about men who quilt. I’m in the same article as Thomas Knauer. <— WHAT. Go see what Thomas had to say!
3. Katelyn at Sing While Crafting has made a beautiful triangle quilt, featuring Kona Berry and pink scraps, that is just all sorts of modern deliciousness. I wish it was in my portfolio.
4. I’ve been hearing of some sewing animosity out in blog land. Remember to be nice to each other, or I will send exploding glitter bombs to your door. You’ll be cleaning that shit up for ages.
5. The Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair increased my booth size to 6m x 7m (20 ft x 23 ft). No biggie, just more quilts to show you! Thanks for all the glitter kisses you’ve sent this way, I can feel it!