Preview Magazine: Meet Molli Sparkles

Stop what you’re doing, because nothing else in life matters right now. The Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair 2014 Preview magazine has been released! I’m listed as a “Guest Artist” on Page 25, which coincidentally is right before the “What’s Hot!” section. Yes, that’s right, I am your introduction to what’s hot! Z-snap!
I am busily binding a quilt that will feature in my booth. Over four hundred inches of binding, which I hope to show you in all it’s star-filled glory for next week’s TGIFF. I’ve got lots of other surprises in store, and I still owe you a few tutorials, so please be patient as I promise I’ll get there. Thank you to all of you for your continued support! Let’s make it rain: glitter of course!

1. Well wicked. I have no doubt you will dazzle them all.

Sparkleicious!

3. Vera says:

What a fun to see the star shinning ūüėČ

you're also on the event website, you're everywhere man! And rightly SO!

5. Auntie Pami says:

So frame worthy! Congratulations!

6. So fun! You are going to have a fantastic time ūüôā

Sounds like you're in a bit of a bind ;o) (sorry, couldn't resist)

8. Congratulations Molli and enjoy being 'center stage'! You'll be a show stopper for sure, and deserve to be.
    Will be looking forward to seeing lots of pictures posted here of your time in the spotlight. Have fun.

9. I feel like you're so famous now I can't talk to you lol Congratulations on your publication and recognition, well deserved xo

10. Sue Moore says:

That's amazing! Congrats!

11. Farm Quilter says:

Totally fantabulous!!! Just like you, of course ūüôā Sure wish I could be down under to meet you at the quilt show – y'all have fun now, ya hear??!!!

12. Kim B. says:

Go, go Molli!!! You've got lots to do to get ready, but it will all be so worth it — you're gonna dazzle them!!!! So happy that they have recognized your unique combination of talents!!! Keep working, we'll be here cheering you on. Bon courage as they say here in France.

13. Leanne says:

Soon you will be too popular for us. My silly questions is why did they reverse your photo? I bet you are going to have the best time.

14. I only dislike this because I live halfway around the world and can't attend : P But well done, Molli – love the write up!

15. Kristy says: