WiP Wednesday – Shudder Some More

A February wind blows ice through the hurtful air,
Eyes are blurred, not stopping, no, no-no, don’t care
I need to feel his warmth–any temperature will do here
Soul so cold, even when I laid before him bare.
Didn’t know I’d miss it, or need it want it crave it for
Evaporating touch: could now never be more sure
Then it reappears, but distant as ever as before
So I beg in silence, just make me shudder some more.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Sometimes you can’t get back.

Oh dear, that sounds a tad ominous! The blocks are cool though

2. Very interested to see how you are going to put these babies together … ant.tic.i.pa.tion!

3. Wait a minute…. cold February wind? That doesn't sound so plausible in your neck of the woods! Or are you just taking some poetic license? The blocks are coming along beautifully!

More wonderful blocks. Looking forward to seeing more of this quilt

5. *Cornelia* says:

cant wait to see it finished, beautiful blocks

6. Sabrina says:

These blocks are awesome! Can't wait to see what they turn into! 🙂

7. Rachel says:

I love this block pattern. And the background adds more movement. 🙂

8. Anne says:

Please tell me our crappy weather hasn't grounded you! *HUG* Love the blocks, loved meeting you, and I hope you have a safe and un-delayed flight home!

9. Oh my friend – I am no poet but loved that. Keep being you 😉

10. Leanne says:

I had to pop by from my reader to see how the quilters feel about your poetry. I like it.

11. Am L says:

Hmm, that poem is intense! I love it, but wow. I hope you are well, and safely heading home. It was wonderful to meet you in person, and getting to know you a bit better.
    Love those blocks! I look forward to seeing what they become. : )

12. Sam says: