Reunion PAR-TAY!

Have you heard the news? Next Sunday to the day, is my one year anniversary of visiting the Intrepid Thread shop in California. I rarely need a reason to party, and even less of a reason to buy fabric! So to celebrate this momentous occasion, Julie and I are having a Molli Sparkles Intrepid Thread Reunion PAR-TAY! It is going to be an eleganza, extravaganza!

That’s right, I’m coming to California, to an Intrepid Thread near you! This is a one night only affair, so I’d better see you there! Plus, since the Intrepid Thread is closed on Sundays, this is now a private party, and you’re on the guest list! Leave your sewing machines at home, because this is all about the meet and greet, with lots of purchases on the side! You ready to shop with Molli? Let’s do this!
What: A Molli Sparkles & Intrepid Thread Reunion Par-tay!
When: Sunday, February 23rd
Time: 3-6ish
Where: Intrepid Thread, 1709 S. Main St., Milpitas, CA
Why: The fabric needs us. And it needs you.
P.s. That photo is how I’m feeling about all this.

1. Vera says:

Oh boy, you are all over the planet ūüôā You won lottery or what is going on?

2. Fran says:

Lucky you!! I've been to Palo Alto 6 times in the past 3 years from Tassie and only discovered intrepid thread last November, I'll be back in April and August!!!!

3. Salley says:

…you'll be going with empty bags???? I could possibly squeeze into them for you!

A year? really? Say it isn't so, where did that 12 months go?

5. crossquilt says:

I'm so jealous! I'm from that area of California and am dying to get back. My trip isn't until later in the spring so I'll have to plan my Intrepid Thread stop then.

Crystoll@aol.com

6. Leigh Anne says:

No shit!! I live in Prince Edward Island but guess where I am going to be next weekend? Foster City, CA, under an hour from Intrepid Thread. Wasn't sure if I was going to make the trip but if it means the opportunity to meet the fabulous Molli, then I will need to convince my hosts to make the trip! Will we be able to shop?

As you're flying all over right now, can you just save me some air miles for next year? ;o)

8. One Wee Bird says:

Get outta town,literally,so jealous I can barely even look at you right now ūüėČ

9. Californian's have all the fun … or is that blondes?

10. Weren't you just in Japan the other day? And now you're off to California? Crikey, when will you find the time to sew something?

11. Nana B says:

Hot hot hot stuff ! Have a blast everyone.