Last Bee Block of 2013
Hello, my lovelies! Sigh! I had spent the last hour writing up a wonderful post about what a great experience I had in the three quilt bees I participated in during 2013. Then, I somehow deleted it. And now it is dinner time, and you know that is gonna take priority! So, so, so, let’s just recap with a Top 10, shall we?!
1. This is my last bee block of 2013.
2. My three quilt bees were fabulous and I learned so many things from their requests.
3. I now feel like I can sew anything.
4. Mumma Hump’s request (below) is wonky, cray-cray colour. (Tutorial here).
5. It pushed me out of my comfort zone, which is always welcome.
6. Don’t forget to let out your inner spirit animal for a chance to win fabric cash to Intrepid Thread.
8. Don’t be a No-Reply Blogger–otherwise a winner could quickly become a loser.
9. Adrianne at On the Windy Side has a great tutorial, and now a great button! Share it.
10. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday!
That was probably better.