You Are a Winner!

Oh chicas! I have to stop, I’ve spent the last forty-five minutes of “writing” this post by just ogling your pretty broken herringbone blocks and including them in this post! I’ve tried to include appropriate links to your blogs if I had them handy. (Please don’t slap me if I didn’t!) I’m thinking I may need to start a weekly link up for those of you who would like to show off your creations each week. There are just too many that I love. Have a flick through, and maybe you’ll get your own inspiration!
Paula

Melissa at My Fabric Relish
Anna

Mary
Jenna
Rita
Emily
There were many, many more, and thank you all for sending them through! What a wonderful achievement you’ve all made!

Next up here are some of my favourite readers who I couldn’t say thank you to because they were No-Reply Bloggers. This ain’t no shame game, this is a “I love you so much and I want to say thank you for the incredible things you said!” Seriously, some of your comments moved me to tears! Don’t leave me this way! (<–lyrical reference)

Celia Gibson <noreply-comment@blogger.com>

Althea Dene <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Flo <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Rita <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
mbartholomew <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
thriftstorecrafter.com <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Aimee Fritsch <noreply-comment@blogger.com>

Okay, so now this is the moment (<–lyrical reference) you’ve all been waiting for! Are y’all ready? Are you sitting down? No! Stand up, and hold your breath–now jump on one leg–KIDDING! Let’s go!

1. Ten Days, Bee Blocks, A Giveaway & …more – Prize: One yard (or two half yards) of your own fabric choosing from Intrepid Thread. And the winner: Amoreena!!!! Woohoo!

2. MSBHQAL – It Begins! – Prize: One small MSBHQALB from Intrepid Thread. And the winner: Anna! Who made that citrus themed block up there! Work it, girl!

3. Blogiversary One – The Day Has Come – Prize: A piece of Molli Sparkles in a jar! (The most sought after prize, EVER!) Drumroll… and the winner: Lindi!!!!!! Champagne all around!

I will email all winners and we can sort this stuff out!

1. Many gorgeous blocks there, it would have been very difficult to pick a fave!

Congrats to all the winners!

3. Congrats!!!! You all are on a roll! Woot woot!

4. Needled Mom says:

Those are all fabulous!!! Congratulations to the winners.

5. Connie says:

Beautiful blocks and congrats to the winners!!

6. ~Diana says:

Love the blocks…I'm already addicted to your *sparkle*

I can't survive, can't stay alive without your love…please don't leave me this way!

7. Susan Owenby says:

Lovely blocks, you've created quite a movement! ūüôā

Thanks for staying diligent with the no reply bit. As a google+ user, I've had my blogger account switched to no reply when I wasn't looking. I think google does that to you if they think you are a spammer from commenting on too many blogs. To fix it I have to revert to a blogger account, turn email back on and switch back to a google+ account. It's quite possible some of your no-reply folks were once happy email receiving bloggers.

I'm a self-hosted wordpress blogger. I so wish the other credentials worked better on the blogger platform or I could use google+ with no connection to blogger at all. I kind of hate being tied to it. ūüôĀ

8. Julie says:

Next time you are coming to town you have to give me fair warning so I can invite all of our mutual friends over to the shop for the party… Amoreena is one of my girls…

Aren't they an amazing collection of blocks?! All so different and yet all the same. That's one of the things I love most about quilting, the way one person interprets the same block as someone else changes it entirely. Congrats to the winners!

10. Leigh Anne says:

Such a fantastic group of blocks (thank you so much for including mine!). I cannot wait to see these quilts all come together!

11. Am L says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so honored to be among your favorite blocks. I've been admiring everyone's posts on the Flickr group, and impressed/inspired by the creativity of the group. So excited for the Intrepid Thread win too. How will I ever narrow it down? And, yes, definitely one of Julie's girls too. ; )

12. memmens says:

Go you naming and shaming!

13. Janarama says:

All of the blocks are fabulous. Congratulations to all the winners.

14. sadashige says:

What a stunning collection!!!

15. Lindi says:

Woohoo! Thank you! ūüôā

Congrats to all the winners. Such a shame so many people are no reply bloggers. Loving all the fabulous blocks, there are going to be lots of wonderful quilts at the end of the MSBHQAL. I've fallen so in love with my test block that I've now decided to make two quilts – one fishy to accompany my test block and one rainbow as I had originally planned.

17. Congratulations to the winners! Loved seeing so many cute blocks in your post, Molli. Just goes to show how many ways this block can look fabulous! Thanks sew much for hosting this quilt along!