WiP Wednesday #22 – 98%

I achieved another three blocks this week for the Sparkleworks quilt back! Woohoo! I have now finished using all of the coloured scraps. I worked about 98% of them into these blocks (also here), with the remaining 2% being the tiny bits cut off when I squared them up.
This thing is gonna be Killer, and yes, that is with a capital K! I’m totally slayed over the punchy scrappiness of it all. Next is a big bite out of all those leftover black pieces. A collage of black? Delicious depths here we come!

Don’t forget to enter yesterday’s giveaway by commenting with your favourite song lyric!

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WiP Wednesday! 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
No scrap left behind!

6 Responses

  1. Vera says:

    Do I need to tell you I'm looking forward to see it? he he

  2. Paula says:

    I just want to dive right into that blue block.

  3. The O's says:

    love that last block, so much detail!

  4. Ruth says:

    I like the pinky/purple block. Trying to imagine it all together!

  5. OPQuilt says:

    I admire your scrappy quilt blocks, esp the "improv" style blocks. I'm a total fail at that, so I appreciate it when I see it in others. Very fun!

  6. CitricSugar says:

    I lurve lurve lurve these. But then I'm a sucker for monochrome, improv, and scrap busting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *