Sunday Stash #18 – Magic Suitcase Part 03 – Miscellaneous Meltdown

The suitcase just keeps on giving! So far I’ve shared the Batik Bombing (Part 01) and the Fabric Deliciousness (Part 02), and now, here is the Miscellaneous Meltdown (Part 03). There are some real gems in here, and I can’t wait to find a place to use them. Some I have already cut into for various bee blocks, and others I’ll probably have to end up destashing because, well, brown, is just not my thang. That being said, you never know when you might need a tiger print, or various shades of marbles. Oh, and how did that Ta Dot in Sea from Michael Miller sneak in there? Oh, Grandma Sparkles, you never fail to surprise!
If you think this is the end of it, you’d be oh so deliciously wrong. I’ve got another three or four week’s worth of stash to share. How ’bout them marbles?

Linking up with Fiona at Finding Fifth for this week’s Sunday Stash-a-thon!  You should do the same.

“Just like a rainbow, you know you set me free, and I just can’t get enough.”

1. Holy Moly, it's like Christmas at Chez Molli! I particularly like the black and pink floral in the second photo 🙂 Nice haul and thumbs up to Grandma Sparkles!

2. vexa says:

I'm not so keen on floral prints but you got something for everyone. Some of them are really pretty.

3. Waverlee says:

Oooh Pure by Sweetwater! An old favourite of mine.

4. Esther says:

It just looks like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! The suitcase that keeps on giving!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

5. Mareenchen says:

I just caught up with the rest of the suitcase posts. Does the suitcase have a whole into another dimension so it never empties in ours? Love my grandma mor than anything, shame she doesn't sew and enable my stashing.

Falling hard for the floral print on teal and the leaves on red in the fourth picture.

That's quite the cross-section of designers grandma's been shopping there!

7. Jane S. says:

Be still, my heart! There's a whole lot of good stuff in that suitcase. Grandma Sparkles is a real keeper. 🙂

8. You will be prepared for any kind of Bee block that comes your way with all these lovely fabrics!

9. SIMPLESEW says:

stepping over from Sunday Stash linky party, I would love the 2nd bundle for Epp..

10. I notice you have some 1930s repros in that little lot! Before I was a modernista, I was a 1930s repro girl. My stash is overflowing with them and I still love them. Love your photos and how the fabrics shine. 🙂

11. I am with Red, I love the reproduction 30s prints – I think they might be American Jane. I love how the suitcase is enabling so many Stash posts this autumn.