There are five things that need to be said:
- Come back on Friday for my first EVER TGIFF! Seriously, like, ever. Yes, forever, ever. All this hype, I promise it’s gonna be good and photo heavy.
- I bought a new seam ripper today, a green one. Oh, and felt like I needed the embroidery floss and needles too. You know, just because.
- My grandmother in Oklahoma (I am in Sydney) is getting another delivery of fabric next week that I purchased for myself. She can now officially become the hoarder, and I am just the supplier.
- Designer Charm Swap has really paid off, the mother load is in, so come back on Sunday for full disclosure!
- I finished my Rainbow Bee – November blocks last night. Pretty in pink, pictures coming tomorrow if the sunshine comes out to play!